Career Opportunity at Shahjalal International Airport
Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB) announced career opportunity for those who want to work at Dhaka Airport. In a circular, CAAB disclosed that it will appoint a total of 24 drivers in three categories for the organization.
The circular was published yesterday mentioning the career opportunity.
According to the circular, CAAB is inviting application from eligible candidates for the posts of Fire Extinguisher Motor Driver, Motor Transport Fitter Driver and Motor Transport Driver. 08 candidates will be chosen for Fire Extinguisher Motor Driver, 05 drivers will be selected for Motor transport fitter driver post and 11 drivers will be selected for the post of Motor Transport Driver.
For all these posts, age limit will be from 18 years to 30 years and for departmental candidates, the age must not exceed 35 years.
But CAAB will NOT allow applications from the candidates of Narsingdi, Gopalgonj, Madaripur, Shariatpur,Tangail, Chattogram, Chandpur, Cumilla, Khagrachhri, Feni, Laxmipur, Noakhali, Joypurhat, Pabna, Sirajgonj, Narail, Barishal, Bhola, Jhalkathi and Borguna district.
Candidates have been requested to submit application forwarded to Chairman, Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh by 16th June, 2019.
- Filled in Admit Card as given proforma
- Pay Order/Bank Draft of 200/- Taka
- Return Envelope with stamp
- Attested copies of all academic certificates
- Attested copy of National ID card/Birth Registration Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate from UP Chairman/City Councilor/Pouro Mayor
- Attested copy of Heavy Driving License( No learner driving license will be entertained)
- Character Certificate from First Class Officer
- Attested copy of Freedom Fighter Certificate (Where applicable)
- Experience Certificate copy (Where applicable)
- All copies of papers to be attested by first class gazetted officer having Seal & Name.
All original papers to be presented during viva voce/interview and one copy to be submitted.
The complete circular will be available here.